A theory and a practice of good deeds for kids, pupils and students, we educate social responsibility in the younger generation.
We teach children and teachers to create.
A theory and a practice of good deeds for kids, pupils and students, classes in an interactive format, taking into account the age characteristics of students.
With the help of programs for children and young people, we educate social responsibility in the younger generation.
The classes are conducted by volunteer pedagogues and professionals. Thus, they:
* tell the children about mercy,
* teach simple types of help to one's neighbor,
* help children improve the world around themselves through small and important actions.
- Preschool education «Mercy begins at home»
- Primary school «Lessons of kindness»
- Secondary school «Navigator for independent life»
- High School «School of a Volunteer Teacher»
- The University «'School of supervisors»
The program has been operating in Moscow since 2013. In 2018, the online platform of the School of Positive Habits for teachers, volunteers, parents and children has been launched – positiveschl.ru.
With the help of this resource, you can conduct classes, create a volunteer squad, and involve the parent community in the development of the cultural and educational environment in the school.